Wednesday, August 18, 2010

skiing in canada

this past weekend kayt and jake took a roadtrip to visit friends in canada.  my dear friend christine took these pictures of them skiing for me...gotta love friends who know the REAL important things in life!!
calvin
jake having a great time
i love calvin's faces!
tawnya~always an adorable smile
isn't this an amazing picture?  looks like he's boarding with an iceberg
deanna-such a pro she doesn't even need to hang on!
shannyn
cute, nick
whee!
someone wiped out...
and this, THIS is the lady who took these great pics.  thanks, chris!!

2 comments:

  1. EXCUSE ME!!
    I thought that we had agreed that pics of me were off limits!!!
    I guess I should thank you for not posting my kneeboarding pics:)
    Thanks for sharing your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!!
    great memories were made again....love that:)
    i'm lov'n the last pic too...KEY~UTE!!
    it was good seeing your kids again lori, missed you though.

    ReplyDelete