This was my post to blog last year on liv's bday but for some reason i didn't. so here it is...last year's and this year's:
Questions from A Simple Woman's Day Book
Outside my window...2009: the guys working on the pool patio that I’m sure they’ll still be working on next May (in their defense, though, they’re working very hard, it’s just all the preliminary work where you think nothing’s being done) and I’m putting a plug in here for my amazing brother-in-law, marc, who has been overseeing this project and making sure it’s PERFECT. He is awesome!!!! 2010: There are about 6 residents and 4 employees from ECCR celebrating the kids' birthdays. Kayt took them here, ordered a pizza and had a cake. They're so adorable!
I am thinking... 2009: that my youngest daughter has gotten really good at the piano…when? Did I miss something? 2010: that i have really great kids. they're all completely comfortable around these kids with disabilities and treat them just like anyone else.
I am thankful for... 2009: my husband who is more than understanding and compassionate. 2010: a finished pool!!
From the kitchen...2009: cooking? we’re going out! 2010: ditto
I am wearing…2009: pants I haven’t been able to wear in a year-and feeling pretty good about it! 2010: capri's and short sleeved shirt~boring!
I am creating...2009: a digital scrapbook of france-never done one before. 2010: an ipad with apps to make my life easier. (france book still not done~BIG surprise!!)
I am going... 2009: out for dinner-seafood special 7-course at rosemary & sage-yummy!!! 2010: to charlie brown's for liv's 14th birthday.
I am reading...2009: j.c.ryle, and band of brothers 2010: a book by elisabeth elliott (can't remember the name cuz it's on my kindle) and laura ingraham's new book, the obama diaries~a birthday gift from my oldest daughter)
I am hoping... 2009: for a nice day tomorrow…liv’s birthday!! 13!! I’ll have 3 teenagers-aarrgghh! No, seriously, I love it 2010: for this year to go slower than last year!
I am hearing...2009: mady playing the piano. 2010: the yankees game
Around the house... 2009: pretty picked up~all done before ed gets home ;). 2010: in the midst of painting the inside of the garage so i can put up the new elfa garage organizing system.
One of my favorite things...2009: being at home with nowhere to go….2010: still my favorite
you DO realize that i'll be coping this, right? :)
ReplyDelete