do you have a kid like this? if there's anything that CAN be cut, WILL be cut. the discretion is getting better as he gets older~haven't found any chairs or clothes with cuts in them lately. my baby's growing up ;)
I have one or two of those myself! Once he/she (still remains a mystery) took a paper punch to my sister's brown capri pants while I was washing them to get a stain out....yep - you guessed it. I had to buy her a new pair of capri's. She wasn't thrilled with the new look!
I do! I do! I have a boy like that! :)
ReplyDeleteI have one or two of those myself! Once he/she (still remains a mystery) took a paper punch to my sister's brown capri pants while I was washing them to get a stain out....yep - you guessed it. I had to buy her a new pair of capri's. She wasn't thrilled with the new look!
ReplyDelete