these are our exchange students from holland. just how cute are they? seriously! i wish i could somehow put their personalities here...i know you'd love them as much as we do.
So i just thought that I would let you know that i miss a certain family and their last name starts with a "n" and ends with "ieuwenhuis" Just wondering if they are still around???? cause honestly i haven't seen them in years... (k i'm exaggerating a little bit... but not much) I MISS YOU GUYS! I miss all your smiles! come up here soon! its your turn! love you! love the long lost me! ;)
So i just thought that I would let you know that i miss a certain family and their last name starts with a "n" and ends with "ieuwenhuis" Just wondering if they are still around???? cause honestly i haven't seen them in years... (k i'm exaggerating a little bit... but not much) I MISS YOU GUYS! I miss all your smiles! come up here soon! its your turn! love you! love the long lost me! ;)
ReplyDelete