Since I mentioned on Traci's blog that I stop by every now and again and check in on her and her family happenings, I thought I should let you know that I pop in on yours too. Love learning about your family and reading things you post such as the Java with Juli. Have a wonderful summer and many blessings to you all! Shauna
That is so Shanyn!!!!
ReplyDelete(she is growing up Lori....don't blink)
I cannot believe that she is not in the pool!
What a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteSince I mentioned on Traci's blog that I stop by every now and again and check in on her and her family happenings, I thought I should let you know that I pop in on yours too. Love learning about your family and reading things you post such as the Java with Juli. Have a wonderful summer and many blessings to you all!
Shauna