Thursday, May 13, 2010

i miss my sister!

oh, do i ever miss my sister. some days just stink and i need her. yea, i can call her and she'll make me feel better...by either sympathizing with me and telling me that everyone else is mean and unreasonable, or telling me i'm being stupid and to suck it up (as only a sister can do ;) ) but it's not the same as a hug and big cup of starbucks. for some reason, God has chosen to place her in Lynden and me in NJ. i really do know that His way is right and that there's a reason why, but it sometimes (usually) just doesn't feel right!! but then again, i don't need to know why. i guess i'll just be thankful today that i HAVE a sister and that i can still talk to her whenever i need/want to! so if you have a sister nearby, hug her, tell her you love her and thank God for her.

i miss you my dear, dear sister! i am thankful for you. i love you more than you'll ever know!!

5 comments:

  1. ok so i read this and now i'm crying cuz i miss her too. not as much as you do, i know..but its probably a good thing me and her live apart for your sake huh? ;)
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz, I was just thinking I don't see a certain one of my sisters as much as I'd like, but I see her a whole lot more than you see trace. And then I had a special treat of her stopping by and we went out for dinner and I did just what you said:) Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sister....i can hardly even see, with all the tears, to post. i miss you too. and love you more than you know!!! just 5 weeks and we'll do that Starbucks. can hardly wait!!!
    and just for the record, really, have i ever actually said the words "buck up"?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This warms me to my tippytoes!!!
    What a joy for a mom to know how much her kids love eachother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry about the 'anonymous' thing
    can't get the google acct to work
    =( mom

    ReplyDelete