it was a zippidee-doo-dah day...
no, really, it was!
we got a new car.
for those of you who know me well, you know that spontanaity works for me. ok, chaos does too but that's a whole other post.
BUT, i do get a little attached to the comfort level of some things staying the same.
like my car.
the menu changes every day.
my emotions change...sometimes hourly.
the kids are changing by the MINUTE.
but my car?
always the same.
until now...
liv went outside and took these pics...quite the photographer ;)
i had a really sick feeling in my stomach when we went to pick it up and leave my other car there.
(which, by the way, NOBODY understood)!
i'm sure it's important that you see the tires...
notice her reflection~pretty creative, Liv!
and a picture of my favorite feature...heated seats!!!!!
(i even used them on my other car in the summer)
so, the verdict is...
i like it. a lot.







Nice new wheels! And I totally understand the sick feeling... I had it both times I had to leave a car behind. I think I actually cried when I got rid of my little "marshmallow" (my white Honda Civic - my first car = enough said.)
ReplyDeletecongrats!! enjoy it....change is good;)!
ReplyDeleteit's purdy!!
ReplyDeletenext time, get a Toyota. :)