Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday to my amazing Mom!
I just got off the phone with her and talking to her makes me realize how much i miss her and how much i hate it that we live so far away!!  In my perfect world I'd pick her up in the morning, swing by and get my sister (literally, i could swing from Mom's place to hers), take her out for breakfast, shop all day (of course we'd have to have ice cream and cappuccino for lunch!), go home to my house where my Dad and the rest of the family would join us for a birthday dinner .  I'm pretty sure she'd like this because, well, she loves ANYTHING with her family!!
I love you Mom!  Enjoy your day!

Sons lovin' their Mom
lisa (sis-in-law), traci, mom, me
and...GROUP HUG!


2 comments:

  1. I know the pain of separation of miles, but not of hearts!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. family & mom's are such a gift...you are blessed with a great family! treasure them...i know you do;)!

    ReplyDelete