Monday, November 1, 2010

great wolf lodge

What do you get when you take:
3 siblings
2 nieces
1 free Friday night
and 1 parent who wants to get away?
Great Wolf Lodge, Tanersville, PA!!
What a fun, fun mini-vacation!  I sat with my Kindle and Diet Pepsi (s) and read all day while the kids had a ball on the slides.  I'm not much of a water person...ok, i think i've been in our 'new' pool 3 times, TOPS! 
I'm all for sitting on the sidelines. 
Doesn't bother me not to go in. 
And it sure didn't stop their fun. 
Don't worry, we didn't forget to hit Starbucks and the gift shop...everyone got to pick something (this is NOT normal~I was feeling very generous)...we left with a Vera, a teddy bear, a blanket, a sweatshirt, a keychain (for jake), bracelet (for kayt), and a t-shirt. :)
(sorry for the bad pics...we ALL forgot our cameras so i had to use my phone)
 Lily Amber and her Rootbeer in a 'special' cup
 Hi guys!
 on our way out...
"seriously, Mom, you just took our picture inside"!!
"man up, Ben, and smile"
at least i got a little one ;)

2 comments:

  1. looks like a blast.....even if you didn't get wet!!not bad pics for using the phone...you all left with great memories~that's the main thing;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took our kids for a surprise getaway to Great Wolf and had a blast!!!!!!! Great little break away from reality...especially when you have time to read!!!

    ReplyDelete