Monday, July 12, 2010

comment...please, pretty please ;)

since i've been super busy i'm stealing my 2nd post of the week.  BUT, since i've been personally involved in both of them, i'm not feeling so bad.  this post was 'stolen'-with permission!-from kathy's blog (here http://wubbenworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/interesting-thought.html)

"So I was having a conversation with some dear friends last night about blogging. A comment was raised, "do you have any idea how many people read a.k.a "stalk" your blog?"....the answer of course was "no"...which then lead to the question, "why don't people ever leave comments after visiting a.k.a "stalking" your blog"~ that way we known you've "visited".



Think of it this way....how would you feel if you had a lengthy conversation with someone only to have them give you a blank stare back in response rather than some sort of verbal acknowledgment that they were at least a tad bit interested in what you just shared with them?


So....those of us in the blogging world look forward to reading what it is you have to say to us!!


Thanks for sharing!


PS....feel free to copy and paste this Lori :)"

THANKS, Kath!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this....oh yeah, I wrote it! I hope it helps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes. Yes. I read your blog! Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, yeah, I read your blog because otherwise I couldn't keep up with your family even though we only live an hour away! I check for pictures, read your quotes, laugh, cry, dream, love....(sorry, got carried away there...where was I?) oh, yeah baby, I read your blog.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comments comments comments! SO much fun to get :) You'll "see" me around here since meeting ya those few weeks ago! What a stinkin fun family. Dontcha worry, now that you're back home I'll take good care of Trac for ya.

    ReplyDelete