Friday, July 16, 2010

jake's new car

seriously, how can we have another driver?  i'm WAY too young for this!  i took jake today to pick up his 'new' 2001 toyota celica.  i remember this feeling~MY OWN CAR!  he's outside now doing 'just a quick vaccuum' even though it was IMMACULATE when we picked it up!   so jake!
 it really is a cool car.  hey, when i was 18 i fell for a cute guy with a celica.  i married him and 22 years later we have a cute son with a celica~go figure!!
crank windows?  kayt's happy that he joined her in the crank window world ;)

enjoy, jake!  we're so happy for you!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?? Jake driving? In his OWN car? What happened to that chubby little baby that I used to lug around?? Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats jake!!
    great car.....does this mean we'll be seeing more of you north of the border.....just wondering?!?
    by the way BELATED happy B~day ;)....sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute son + cute car = proud mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool car, Jake! You probably wouldn't even remember ME, but I used to babysit you & Kayt when I worked for your dad & Pop-pop. I just happened to find your blog when reading Becky & Phil's and now have it bookmarked! :)

    Reading your blogs from out east really makes me homesick, but I love reading what everyone is up to doing :)

    Wow! how the years have flown by! Jake, my "baby" sister Kait...all now SENIORS in highschool!!?? I feel old!

    ReplyDelete