my girlfriend and i were talking the other day about the old adage that if you want to know about the state of my life, look in my purse. apparently my life is a little crazy...see for yourself!
i have to tell you that this is
not indicative of the rest of my house~each of these places is my own personal (chaotic) space.
my desk
my purse
my dresser (and nightstand) but look...my bed's made :)

the floor to my shoe closet
and here's your mission: find 2 that match! didn't think so!!
my top shelves in my closet
notice the hat NEXT to the hat form...

and here's the chair i'm heading to to take a nap!

ZZZZZZZ.....
You know . . . sometimes, I think we have a lot of similarities. An organized mind, techno-able, appreciation for beauty, . . . but now I know. We have one very big difference: I would never ever post a photo of my desk, my purse nor my closet. Thanks for making me feel so normal! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI am in full agreement to Carol!!
Never would I photograph my mess either, but by the looks of it I have lots to learn.
Love ya Lori, you are so real.
Christine
yeah, i was going to say the same as the above... is that a coupon i see in your purse???? :)
ReplyDeleteyou inspire me.
ReplyDeleteseriously.
i just walked around and took pictures of every chaotic corner of my house (good thing we have digital cameras, i would have used up a whole roll of film)and plan to blog them. after all, aren't blogs supposed to be life in 'real time'? i love you for sharing. i love you for being real. i love you for inspiring me. unfortunately, i'm not inspired enough to actually go clean up the chaos but whatever. there is always tomorrow. love u sis.
Love the chaos pics....that's life in a nutshell! I love to clean and organize...just makes me depressed when my own house doesn't stay that way.
ReplyDelete