Have you ever had a moment when you look at your family and just swell with pride?
Ed and I had that moment this week.
We took the kids (and Kaitlyn, Liv's dear best friend) to The Chart House, at Liv's request.
{Just please tell me why 4 of them ordered steaks when it's a seafood place!!
(the spiced Ahi tuna ROCKS....just sayin')}
a personalized menu, just for her Highness ;)
aren't they gorgeous, these kids of ours?!
dorks!
our beautiful daughters
liv & kait
daddy & her mady
two peas in a pod!!!
sisters....friends
these 2 have become such great friends in the last year...so great to see!
this was really neat!
a girl at a table across from us had "will you marry me?" written around her plate (with a diamond in the middle)...she said YES!!
kayt was playing with her camera settings and got this amazing shot of NYC
LOVE this girl!
"I'm just SO excited that I get to start school in 2 days!!!"
seriously super sisters
And you wonder why my heart swells with pride?
I love this family that the LORD has entrusted to us...
I am thankful beyond words!!
Beautiful family Lori--in many many ways! Yes, you can thank God for richly blessing you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteyes, girl, you have been richly blessed!!
ReplyDeleteyour family is BEW~TI~FUL....inside & out!!
{my heart would swell with pride too..just say'n}
happy, happy 15th livie...luv u girlie :)!
I am swelled with pride just to be a little part of this family. You are all such beautiful people. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful! God has been sooooo good to you!!! I love your family immensely! Gorgeous shots of a gorgeous family inside and out! Love you ~ Cass
ReplyDelete