Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st day of school


1st day of school September 7, 2011.  

Notice how many kids there are?  Three, Tres, Tre, 3.  Isn't that weird? (Why is that weird, Kathy?)  BECAUSE I HAVE 5 KIDS!  And I'm WAY too young to have 2 in college!!!  And it's just wrong that for about 14 years I've been yelling while TRYING to take pics on the first day of school, "Stop being a dork", "It won't kill you to smile", "You'll thank me one day when your kids want to see pictures of you and you're smiling so nicely", blah, blah, blah.  This year?  3 pictures.  And 3 children shockingly said, "IS THAT ALL?  SERIOUSLY?  CAN WE GO NOW?"  
Sure.  And don't forget to kiss your mother gooodd-bbbyyyyyeeeeee.......(echo, echo, echo)
Whatever.  I'm sure my grandkids will someday kiss me good-bye when they're teenagers.
  I hope.
OK, probably not, but a girl can dream, can't she?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment