Well, another 4 years of Obama presidential disaster (in my not-so-humble opinion). But who knows what God's reasons are. Like the Israelites, maybe He's leaving us to this mess we've built because we've left Him out of it. It's a tragedy the way this country is going; morally and fiscally, and in the world's eyes we're a joke. I'm terrified of what the future holds, but whatever it is I know whose hand I hold and what a comfort that is to me.
“See here the wisdom of God,
who can make the worst things
imaginable turn to the good of the saints…
God works strangely {mysteriously}.
He
brings order out of confusion, harmony out of discord…
God often helps
when there is least hope,
and saves His people in that way which they think
will destroy…
God’s ways are ‘past finding out’ (Rom. 11:33).”
~Thomas Watson
No comments:
Post a Comment