Wednesday, June 9, 2010

thanks kayt, YOU ROCK! ;)

below find a link to the sweetest blog post ever posted!!

http://kaytnieuwenhuis.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-birthday-mama.html?showComment=1276130577474_AIe9_BE00FVSEeDdbEQrqkHhVwK0Org3ry2AAWm-itDsgYa7EJuqivnuVcs-bNERgTZIcRhy2YbM53abqegI3uPB_P2JBUziBuLLSiLWk3RXnxHchg9F9g4Jp8UyaOo09izEomGEhczQhIT1gBK_QY54c611NBPO5jj7nITPaiFXwQ_xTl7sd1iFqPnhCKv9rvBPkQuLzbLNJBJip8xuidhjrGdpIqex_AOAqCqbz2-6fykF3fEfbgw#c8020612491398520426

happy birthday mama!




happy birthday to the best mom in the world!!

well I know some of you may say I'm biased, but who can argue that my mom rocks! I mean seriously let me just quote a few quotes from my friends.

"your mom is EPIC.", "I LOVE YOUR MOM", "your mom completes my life", "is your mom ever in a bad mood?", "your mom is SO fun!" and the list can go on and on...

Truth is...I wouldn't change her for the world ( not that I really have the choice =])

She's truely my best friend...i mean sure we fight, but shes ALWAYS there when noone else is.

Love you mommy :)

happy birthday <3

Posted by Kayt Nieuwenhuis at 7:21 PM

2 comments:

our sweet life said...

thanx sweetie! you're my favorite...(see the birthday card, if you're wondering). i CANNOT believe the picture you put up from banquet!! it cracks me up because i'm being a complete dork and you're making a face like you want to run under the closest bush...or plant...or waterfall~and daddy...laughing at us as usual! i love you!



June 9, 2010 5:42 PM

3 little and 2 big liks said...

oh-so sweet.

excuse me, but i sure hope you plan on putting a nice post just like that one come july 10. i'll be watching. :)



June 10, 2010 9:44 AM

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lori - I hope you had a great day! (And a very sweet post . . . coming from a teen, no less . . . gives me hope!)

    ReplyDelete