This is FABULOUS!! I tried and tried to get a screen shot of mine last night. After about an hour I gave up. I've got a new computer and new software to learn. Yuck.
I just love your master list and that it includes a blog post. teehee
Thank you so much for participating in Talk to me Tuesday. It's such a pleasure "meeting" you.
You dont happen to have a way to print this for your readers do you? I absolutely LOVE it, and found you off Tipjunky, and would LOVE to have a copy of this, if you have a way? For personal use only, but I could also do a blog post about it linking back to your blog for compensation? Kinda? lol Thanks angelsamongus1986 at yahoo dot com
Very cute! I hope it works!
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS!! I tried and tried to get a screen shot of mine last night. After about an hour I gave up. I've got a new computer and new software to learn. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteI just love your master list and that it includes a blog post. teehee
Thank you so much for participating in Talk to me Tuesday. It's such a pleasure "meeting" you.
P.S. Great name! {{wink}}
ReplyDeleteYou dont happen to have a way to print this for your readers do you? I absolutely LOVE it, and found you off Tipjunky, and would LOVE to have a copy of this, if you have a way? For personal use only, but I could also do a blog post about it linking back to your blog for compensation? Kinda? lol Thanks
ReplyDeleteangelsamongus1986 at yahoo dot com