Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy something-th bday daddy

what would you like to do for your bday sweetie? a fine restaurant perhaps? an overnight stay in the city(new york city, for those of you who haven't been out here to know how very close we live...shame on you!!!), or a jog around the block...SSSOOOO kidding ;). nope, he wants to go to van dyk's for ice cream. that's why i fell in love with him-he enjoys the simple things with his family!!!! livie adores her big sister...who she looks more like every day!
kayt was so funny when she took this pic-immediately afterwards she looked at the screen and cracked up. 'THIS IS SO YOU GUYS!' what? 'you, mommy, being all weird to daddy and him acting like 'oh, brother, WHAT is she doing???!!!

can you say DADDY'S GIRL??!!

2 comments:

  1. hello family! I got a new blog so I'm invading yours too:) I didn't know that your birthday was so close to mine cousin Ed! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute pics!!! happy birthday, uncle ed!! we send you lots of love & hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete