Monday, May 4, 2009

SOS!!

I’m putting out an APB for double zout candy. (be honest, how many of you read this like 3 times b/c you can’t believe it’s me asking for dutch licorice?) yes, it’s true. Ed gave me one for a sore throat once and that was the beginning of the end-or the end of the beginning-or whatever! Anyway, word on the street is that the company is going to d/c them. Eeek! They don’t have them at the big dutch store in Canada or at our local deSnoep Winkel. I’m going into full-speed-ahead mode to try to locate these. All you Lyndenites: please check the windmill and take all they have (oh please-I meant BUY them…maybe I’ll pay you back…on paypal!) oh yea, that reminds me to check on ebay-why didn’t I think of that FIRST?! But they’d probably come pre-sneezed-on by someone with cow pneumonia disease or whatever that new epidemic that they’re COMPLETELY blowing out of proportion on the news.

3 comments:

  1. First of all...yuck! I've had this so called 'candy', my friend Julie is crazy about it, it's not good...at all. :) Second, I live in this little dutch town and it happens to be Tulip Time & I am sure I can find some for you. I'll do my best. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie! i used to hate it too-wouldn't even kiss ed if he had eaten one but now-it's all over for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with lis.
    nasty-ness (yes, that's a word in my world!)....
    i will go check out what they have at the windmill.
    fyi....there is a REASON they are discontinuing them. duh. again, nasty-ness.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete