1. I adore my whole family
2. dad and mom- because you're my mom and dad and I’m supposed to love you- just kidding because you teach me out of the Bible and you love me so much
3. kayt- you're the best sister ever (you drive me everywhere!) thanks p.s. - you're a good driver to ;)
4. Jake- o.k. i don’t know where to start- i love you because you're you!!!
5. mady- i love your personality! keep being a tuffy;)
6. ben- k,Guso, keep being my buddy!
7. ash- you're the BEST COUSIN IN THE WORLD!!!!
8. I'm thankful for my Christian family, school, and church
9. My worst thing to do is clean my room- even though it looks awesome when I’m done!
10. I get so may compliments on my dimples- thanks papa and mom!;)
11. my teacher calls me "dimps"
12. I think my living room is the coziest i know
13. I LOVE vera bradley's!
14. Don't take this personally, people who ride to school in a car, but bus rides are amazing!
15. Softball is my favorite sport and i love it!
16. I hate doing het dishes- but hey! they gotta get done!
17. homework is a waste of time
18. I can't stand it when a little kid likes you who's in like 1st grade! ;(
19. I love Hawaiian flowers- like my room
20. I hate blingy stuff
21. my best friend is Jessica and Tawnya and Ashley are awesome too!
22. I love drawing smiley faces and hearts- they make me happy:)
23. I hate it when people touch me, such as squeezing my cheeks...
24. I hate it when clocks don't work
25. I love water parks and WATER!!!!
26. I LOVE FRUIT!!!
27. I only like baking when it turns out!
28. I want to live on a ranch in Montana when i grow up (and at the same time be a pediatric oncology nurse;()
29. I love Lurlene mcDaniel books even though they are sooooo sad
30. I hate having the flu
31. I love sweatshirts
32. I like beading
33. I love the outdoors
34. my feet are growing so fast- i can't keep up with them- pretty soon I'll be past mom... VERY SOON!!!
35. i LOVE MILK
36. my lucky # is 11
37. I hate stockings and high heels
38. I go to bed whenever i want... sort of... not really... never mind I don't
39. I won't wear some kinds of dresses- they make me feel like I’m in a nightgown!
40. i love going to Grandma and Pop-pop's on Sunday afternoons
41. i live traditions
42. i like shopping- sometimes
43. my favorite breakfast is pancakes with berries and whipped cream on top and eggs and sausage or bacon
45. My family is best friends with the denButters' and Ottens'
46. I can't wait for my favorite vera to go on sale;)
47. My favorite chips are all dressed(you can only get them in Canada)
48. the last dinner i had was chili
49. i love shaken iced tea lemonades from Starbucks
50. I am so thankful that i am being brought up under God's word. So may people have never even heard of God and I am so glad that i have!
LIV.....
ReplyDeleteLOVE your list!! such interesting tid bits about you. you're a GREAT kid! i'm honored to call you my niece. i LOVE you honey!!
auntie traci