Random stuff about me (#1-100):
1-i love baseball-yankees especially, and know quite a lot about the rules
2-i can’t wait for grandkids-hey, you wanted to know ;)
3-i have tons of pics in frames all over the house-they make me happy
4-i can do without pastries
5-i get frustrated when I have to repeat myself, I said I HATE REPEATING MYSELF!
6-i love snow days when my kids are home
7-i HATE swimming-or getting wet for that matter (except in the shower, which I love)
8-i wish ed didn’t work so much-I love hanging out w/him
9-getting a facial trumps getting a massage any day
10-kayt can make me crazy (it’s mutual, I’m sure!) but she’s also the coolest teenager I know
11-jake is a neat freak and has no tolerance for anyone who isn’t…just like uncle drew! He’s also a very thoughtful and helpful kid
12-livie’s primary love language is ‘touchy, feely’. It’s last on my list-(grandma beppe loves it)-but her heart is the biggest I know
13-mady is a happy girl, always has been, probably always will be
14-ben can’t remember more than one thing at a time-frustrating to say the least, but hey, he’s my baby and he’s super cute ;)
15-ed is the love of my life-perfectly made by God for me
16-don’t even THINK about talking to me before I get my coffee in the AM
17-i love my kids’ friends
18-i need nothing more than I have
19-i want an unlimited decorating budget
20-i would be content to never go to the shore again-the water creeps me out…plus there are SHARKS out there!!!!
21-i listen to laura ingraham every day
22-diet pepsi from a fountain with ice makes me VERY happy-even better when ed brings it to me!!!!
23-i think about my adorable grandma genzink OFTEN
24-i love taking art/architecture photographs
25-i hate rules with no explanation. ‘just because’ doesn’t work for me!
26-everyone should have a sister…
27- …like mine!
28-i love doing cryptoquizes-especially with mady
29-I’ve grown more confident and content than I was even 5 years ago
30- my hips mean I’m related to my mom, sister, aunt, grandma…i love them more than hips ;)
31-I’m a procrastinator
32-i’m so proud of my kids
33-if I let my hair air-dry it’s disgustingly frizzy
34-lists are my life…and yes, I do put things on after they’re done just to cross them out-sick, I know
35-peonies are my favorite flower-they remind me of my grandma’s garden
36-john 14-‘in my father’s house are many mansions’ makes me think of 3rd grade
37-i used to have a janitor that called me ‘dolly dimples’
38-who woulda thunk I’d have 5 kids and traci would have 3? She wanted 12 and I wanted 2!
39-i love photographs…and reading & learning about photography
40-being snowed in w/the fire going is the BEST!
41-endless scrapbook time is on my wish list
42-i could read phrases (like wall words) for hours
43-i miss christine and linda!
44-as if it’s even possible, laurens takes more pictures than I do
45-can’t wait to go to france this summer!!
46-when I have to go to the bathroom I wait ‘til the LAST possible moment-it’s such a waste of time
47-my siblings are very cool
48-i rarely buy anything that isn’t on sale
49-my parents are incredibly awesome-I love them!
50-shipping charges are a waste
51-it’s dangerous if I get on a website of photographs
52-ed and I never would have dated in high school
53-i drove before I was 16-my boyfriend’s red mustang-thanks todd, you made me sooo cool!
54-i never had a new car until about 7 years ago
55-i could eat circus peanuts until I get sick
56-christmas is my favorite time of the year-bar none!
57-brown is a cozy color
58-i miss my niece and nephews in lynden (& culomborg & wellandport )
59-I’m so happy with my life right now that I get scared something really bad is going to happen
60-slow computers irritate me
61-my sister is one of the more hilarious people I know
62-what would I do without Photoshop?
63-did I mention I’m proud of my kids?...
64-I’m TERRIFIED of mice! (just ask ryan!)
65-church calms me and grounds me-to sit in God’s house humbles me
66-i detest grocery shopping-I do it online so I don’t have to go into the store
67-i hear ann taylor calling on a regular basis-it’s those voices in my head again…
68-i had kids so they can do the dishes
69-i am a loyal friend
70-spring is better than winter (in my humble opinion)
71-ed drives like a maniac-it completely stresses me out! and be sure that I let him know that-be glad I’m not your passenger!
72-i learn better in person than from a book
73-uggs are ugly and I only have them because they’re warm
74-bad breath grosses me out
75-I can be very self-sufficient…I’d definitely make it ‘out there’.
76-i have a black thumb-do NOT trust me w/your plants
77-american express is happy to have me as a customer
78-i have the same password for every account except ebay
79-my kids are smarter than I am
80-i get sick of things easily
81-i have little tolerance for needy people who suck the joy out of life
82-i still think my husband is a hottie
83-I’m a perfectionist in some areas of my life-organizing, but definitely not picking up around the house-it does NOT stress me out to wake up to go to bed w/messy blankets on my couches!
84-you’re always welcome at my house-messy or clean (the house, that is)
85-i wish leanne lived closer
86-my toenails are always nicely pedicured-by yours truly…pay someone else to do what I’m completely capable of doing??!! no way!
87-there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my family
88- i usually buy things in pairs
89-my Bible is one of my most precious possessions
90-you could never convince me that abortion is an option
91-I’m addicted to decorating, digital scrapbooking and photography magazines
92-nothing beats the smell of clean laundry
93-I’m a better person because of ed
94-i love fun clocks
95-in my mind all my Christmas gifts are wrapped to coordinate
96-certain songs can make me cry in an instant…especially amy grant’s ‘heirloom’ because it reminds me of cozy Christmases w/my family
97-i remember where I was when jimmy carter was elected president
98-when I was 7 I had mumps and measles and my dad bought me sunglasses so I could watch tv because my eyes were swollen and hurt so much-I love him!
99-i hate it when strangers kiss me
100-i like people more than things
oh, sister...
ReplyDeletei cried.
i miss you.
i love you.
still crying....