YIPPEE YI YO!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU'VE JOINED THE BLOGGING FAMILY!! :) LOVE YOUR SIGHT!! GREAT JOB SIS! I'LL ADD YOU TO MY FAVS!! OKAY, THIS IS CRAZY THAT WE HAVEN'T TALKED FOR LIKE-2 MONTHS!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT WE HAVE THE SORT OF RELATIONSHIP THAT ALLOWS FOR THE PASSAGE OF TIME AND YET, NOT THE QUESTION OF LOVE! WASN'T THAT PROFOUND? :) WE'LL TALK SOON. I LOVE YOU SISTER! :)
my nieces & nephews couldn't be any more gorgeous. oh my word. ok, they're YOUR kids, but i'm sure they get some of their good looks from me...haha!! you & ed look pretty fabulous, too! you guys all look great & so happy!! :) miss you & love you! lisa
YIPPEE YI YO!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU'VE JOINED THE BLOGGING FAMILY!! :) LOVE YOUR SIGHT!! GREAT JOB SIS! I'LL ADD YOU TO MY FAVS!! OKAY, THIS IS CRAZY THAT WE HAVEN'T TALKED FOR LIKE-2 MONTHS!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT WE HAVE THE SORT OF RELATIONSHIP THAT ALLOWS FOR THE PASSAGE OF TIME AND YET, NOT THE QUESTION OF LOVE! WASN'T THAT PROFOUND? :) WE'LL TALK SOON. I LOVE YOU SISTER! :)
my nieces & nephews couldn't be any more gorgeous. oh my word. ok, they're YOUR kids, but i'm sure they get some of their good looks from me...haha!! you & ed look pretty fabulous, too! you guys all look great & so happy!! :) miss you & love you!
ReplyDeletelisa